8) Piu’ bella cosa – Eros Ramazzotti (1996)
”How it started I do not know, The endless story with you, That you became my she, Of a whole life for me, It takes passion with you, And a bit of madness”
- A real romantic song for one of the most famous voices from Italy since a few decades.
- The singer has recently revealed that the song wasn’t dedicated to his former wife Michelle Hunzicker and mother of daughter Aurora, who instead received a dedicated song with her own name. Just to avoid any doubt.
- Funnily enough, the former wife Michelle had actually appeared in the official video.
7) Azzurro – Adriano Celentano (1968)
”I’m looking for summer all year, and all of a sudden it’s here.
She left for the beaches, and they’re just up here in the city,
I hear whistling over the roofs, an airplane that goes away.”
- Adriano Celentano launches this song in 1986 and it will be a earworm since then.
- A legend in and outside Italy, where is known as ”il molleggiato”, had particular success across Europe and in the countries of the former Soviet Union
- There’s no way you’ll be in summer in Italy and this music won’t pass at least once a day through the radio.
- The song is so sticky that become also the base for several songs of Italian (and not only) football supporters.
or have a look at..